First Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Job

I got my first contract of the year signed this week! Although it is a small job, it's a start. I have also given estimates for about 5 or so clients. I hope this continues threw the spring. Wish me luck and I will do the same for everyone else.

Good deal.
    None for me yet, but I have some folks interested in some hedge/brush type work. Gots me a brand spankin' new Toro push mower that could use some work!

Comment

Congrats on the contract one day u will look back and say I remember when I only had a couple customers

Comment

Good luck!! Isn't it a rush to land that first client!!

Comment

That is awesome new!

How did landing that first contract effect your view of the upcoming season and your business?

Do you feel success breeds more success?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve - it definitely feels good to be getting business. Even though it is only one customer, we at least know the the word is out there for the upcoming season. 950Thomas I hope you are right!

Comment

Do you feel more pumped now to go out and get more customers now? Do you feel it positively effects your ability to sell?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X