2011 return customers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 return customers

Was just wondering how best to reach out to return customers from 2010. By letter offering other services and trying to get perpay for the season. Or by phone - offering the same as above, might get a better feel by phone.

How do you guys reach out??

Here we go Steelers !
    www.montgomerysqualitylawncare.com

Was just wondering how best to reach out to return customers from 2010. By letter offering other services and trying to get perpay for the season. Or by phone - offering the same as above, might get a better feel by phone.

How do you guys reach out??

Here we go Steelers !
    I told all of my lawn customers to expect a welcome back letter and a phone call the end of march. I personally called all my lawn clients in the fall to verify they wanted to continue service for 2011. I will probably send out the letter the second or third week of March and follow up with a phone call 10 days later.

For my one time or landscaping customers, I will send out a similar letter with possibly some coupons or a special.

Jay

Comment

I will send out a similar letter with possibly some coupons or a special.
      What kinds of coupon or special do you recommend experimenting with?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What kinds of coupon or special do you recommend experimenting with?
        This will really depend on the services you offer. I think I will be sending out a coupon book with small discounts on all the services I offer.

Comment

Will these be for upsells or will there be coupons for lawn care as well?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X