7" brings city to a standstill.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" brings city to a standstill.

It's amazing how 7" of snow can shut down a city.

Schools are closed all week here. They won't open until after MLK day. I have a friend who has been trapped in the Atlanta airport for 3 days.

Bread is nonexsistant on the shelves.

And some people think the only way to get their minivans up an icy hill is to stomp the accelerator pedal to the floor.

Ah well, the sun is out today.

Besides, spring will be here before we know it.
    Start a profitable lawn care business.

Where are you located Keith?

Matt

Comment

You must be in the same area as me. East Tennessee

Comment

LOL I just drove from MT to TN through the snow with no troubles...
        Pat

Comment

The snow down here is weak. I guess I can expect the worse to come soon though....

I'm growing impatient and bored waiting for mother nature to do it's job so I can do mine... lol

I think I've said, "I miss cutting grass" 5 times so far this winter... It's genuine, at least I'll have something to do.

Comment

Yeah we've been snowed in all week also...... NOT!!!!! But it has been in the 30's at night....

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

It's amazing how 7" of snow can shut down a city.

Schools are closed all week here. They won't open until after MLK day. I have a friend who has been trapped in the Atlanta airport for 3 days.

Bread is nonexsistant on the shelves.

And some people think the only way to get their minivans up an icy hill is to stomp the accelerator pedal to the floor.

Ah well, the sun is out today.

Besides, spring will be here before we know it.
              I can totally relate. Its crazy how people drive when there is snow on the ground. Be thankful you only got 7 inches. Last week from Friday to Sunday we got 16 inches of snow, and there has been 2 to 6 inches everyday since then. I have been going 12 hours a day for the past 9 days and we still have snow in the forecast for the next 2 days. I am so looking forward to spring!!!

Lloyd
              Blue's YardFX
              Camrose, Alberta

Comment

The snow down here is weak. I guess I can expect the worse to come soon though....

I'm growing impatient and bored waiting for mother nature to do it's job so I can do mine... lol

I think I've said, "I miss cutting grass" 5 times so far this winter... It's genuine, at least I'll have something to do.
                HAHAHA I am washing cars in 30F temps lol. I miss cutting grass.
                White Company

Comment

Working...
                X