No announcement yet.

Insurance for company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got onto zander to get a quote i filled out the form. They didn't ask many questions and sent me a quote. It was like 323 premium or 292 if paid in full. Has anyone used Zander for Commerical?

Comment

I have in the past. They are not an insurance company but rather an independent insurance agent so I would be asking who the underwriter is.
      Pat

Comment

I got a quote today for 945 a year and has 500,00 coverage? It is from a guy who I trust and know, but what are some other compaines that everyone uses for lawncare insurance?

Comment

I got a quote today for 945 a year and has 500,00 coverage? It is from a guy who I trust and know, but what are some other compaines that everyone uses for lawncare insurance?

That sounds insanely high, but I don't know if your policy covers things that mine doesn't. There are a lot of variables.

Phone books and quotes are free. Take advantage of that.

Nothing wrong with asking here, but it always seems like people are afraid to pick up the phone and start calling agents.

Comment

I just got a quote from Greater Texas Insurance (they went through Allied - not sure if they are all through US) and they gave me a price of $350 for 500k with 1 million aggragate. I would defintely keep searching as that is to high.

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X