Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slogan

Call Ribbit so your lawn doesn't CROAK!
    hahahaha...I love that slogan...BRILLIANT!!!

Comment

I dont really see how the frog will go with your landscaping. A lot of women in the world have a fear of frogs and all things "slimy." You seem to be aiming for a younger demographic. Most people i service are either retired or single mothers it seems. Not many families and if it is a couple, they dont have any children.

Your logo will need to talk to people and tell them what you do, i see a frog and i think you work for a zoo.

matt
      M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
      Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

Just threw another one together real fast

Comment

You could also dress as a frog and push a mower in your local parade. That might get you attention.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

So apparently frogs is a big thing in landscaping company logos. Look at this link that has a list of logos that Plan-It Graphics made...

http://www.plan-itgraphics.com/logo_page.html

Matt

Comment

What about a frog on some grass? Would that be better for a logo?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here is a Flyer that i made to post on websites classified ads
                whatcha think

Comment

smal tree trimming is spelled wrong, other than that it has an eye catching look to it. If you have a website you should list it as well. Be sure to write a paragraph or two with a list of your services and the towns names so that your ad is searchable. Most people will write in the town and what they are looking for in searches. Less will type in zipcodes, but include them in the list after the ad. Nice job on the design.
                  http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Great job on the ad!!
                    www.painelesscreations.com
                    Visit us on Facebook
                    http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

Thanks for catch on the misspelling, i must have looked at this ad 20 times and still never noticed it. I don't have a website yet, I will be getting one up and running by mid january though. I will be putting the address on each ad rather then my email, I really put my email on each just to secure a spot for the website.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, appreciate the help

Comment

Love the ad! Good stuff! I think that will really catch people's eye.

A couple of things to point out about your quote at the end...

You have quotations at the beginning and not the end. Also not sure if you mean to do it, but you have one exclamation point after the first sentence and two after the second. Might want to remain consistent on that.

Other than that...GREAT STUFF!

Matt

Comment

That looks great! I bet if you took out the blue background, you could print that on paper and use it as a flyer to go door to door with!

Comment

Working...
                          X