No announcement yet.

Need Help!!!

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Help!!!

    I need help on some information:

    I live in PA that borders the state line of Ohio. What are the rules/law/info that I will need to take my landscaping/lawn service to try to get customers in the State of Ohio?

    Please leave as much info as possible...

  • #2
    That is a good question.

    I would figure you only need to be registered as a business in your area.

    If you apply chemicals, you may need a license in both areas.

    Have you checked to see if you need a contractor's license in your area or the other area?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.