Logo Video!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Video!!!

I thought I would share a youtube.com video with all of you, the following video is rather inspirational for those of you looking into creating a logo. It was actually very fun to watch!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c20kQzdVEcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c20kQzdVEcA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love seeing how the logo's progress over time, while still being able to be recognizable.

Can you imagine how the Breeze logo will look in 30+ years!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can you imagine how the Breeze logo will look in 30+ years!
      It would look olddddddddd man. Just kidding lmao.

Yeah I'd love to create something a little more "pretty", though I love keeping it very simple.

I want to keep it as far from looking like clip art from Microsoft Word as possible.

Maybe a black silhouette of me with a trimmer beside the (B)... HMMM... I wish I knew a witch, so I could gaze through her crystal ball & know about my future.

I bet in 30 years I'll be 2 feet shorter, 50 pounds overweight, bald, awesome mustache, tuxedo, & a Playboy girlfriend. ... Oh, & I will have a cigar.. all the time, even when I sleep.

I really want a monocle. Like the Monopoly guy, he has class!

Comment

awesome mustache
        Isn't that the key? I mean we ALL want an awesome mustache LOL

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X