advise on mowers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise on mowers

i am looking at buying a ztm and i was wondering what brand i should go with. also i was wanting to know what people thought about buying used, like off of craigslist or ebay.

thanks

Personally I would start by researching what I could get parts and service for within a reasonable distance, stuff happens and you need a service centre that can get you back on the road fast.

Once found I would start researching the brands that are available on the list you refer to and ask for input on specific models.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Personally I would start by researching what I could get parts and service for within a reasonable distance, stuff happens and you need a service centre that can get you back on the road fast.

Once found I would start researching the brands that are available on the list you refer to and ask for input on specific models.
      I second this. Something else to think about is your budget. Your budget and what kind of work you plan to do with it (residential vs commercial) are some important factors. I believe this a question that has come up before but I don't know exactly where to find the old threads. I have put together an extensive list of things to consider in general before you purchase a mower.

Comment

What size mower are you looking for? What kind of price range?

What are you using now?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i have been using a regular garden tractor up to this point. i have been doing only res properties but i have already signed up several large commercial properties as well as quite a few more res customers for next season.

i have been thinking about getting a 60'' zero turn rider and then a 36'' walk behind for the res customers that have gated properties. my budget for both is around 6 to 7 thousand. but i am also going to have to buy another trailer.

Comment

Keep us posted on what you decide to go with.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

i had seen on eBay where a place in texas has, what i think to be great deals, on used exmark mowers. i do live in virginia but i will go get one if i think the price is right and i do have a dealer that works on them. they have the lazer z 60'' for about 3,200.00.

Comment

i had seen on eBay where a place in texas has, what i think to be great deals, on used exmark mowers.
                We saw a post a little while back on a great deal on an exmark mower in Texas that turned out to be a scam. How do you confirm if this is a legitimate offer?

Comment

There are several listed here to sell. I know nothing about any of these folks, so use your own judgment.

Good luck,
                  Eli

Comment

Working...
                  X