Happy Grass Lawncare pic thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Grass Lawncare pic thread

Here is our 09 setup! This is our first year in business hopefully the first of many to come!

2007 Toro proline 36"
    5x10 all pro trailer/w weed eater racks
    we plan to purchase all stihl handhelds down the road once the mower is paid off! the last pic is of a yard we mow.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

That is fantastic! I would love to see some signs on your truck and trailer too! Is that in the works?

What have you been doing to promote yourself?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is fantastic! I would love to see some signs on your truck and trailer too! Is that in the works?

Looks great!!!

I agree with Steve, sinage makes or at least in my case makes a big difference and has brought me a few jobs, one customer even saw the truck at the post office and called me from the parking area, I came out and we talked, ended up being a very big project which should be finished tomorrow.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Yeah were getting them made along with some nice yard signs!

Comment

Oh this is gonna be great! I can't wait to see them!

What other things are you considering to do to market your business further?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I can't wait to put some letters/signs on my trailer also. I will have the back sign re-done, and put letters on the one side and put a little sign on my side ramp.

Comment

I can't wait to put some letters/signs on my trailer also. I will have the back sign re-done, and put letters on the one side and put a little sign on my side ramp.
              do trailer signs bring in slot of business?

Comment

do trailer signs bring in slot of business?
                Somewhat, i've had people ask for estimates and then when i show up (sometimes with all my equipment) they mention, oh i've seen you around, you must be busy

Comment

Season went good. Had fun and learned a lot.

Jeep also got a face lift!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't forget about me! LOL

Vehicle Card Holders can help bring you new Business.

Thanks Guys!!!
                    Artie Crowley
                    www.marketingholders.com
                    sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

That looks awesome! How big of a lift kit did you put in it? Is that 4 inches?

How is it now with towing? does the angle effect that at all?

What do you feel contributed to such a good year?

Comment

The jeep is sitting on 33x10.5 BFG's with 5 inch lift.

I got the 3inch full lift kit. New shocks, lift springs and what not to help with that sag when the trailer was on. After the new springs the trailer had no effect on the sag. So I added 2 inch tereflex shackles and spacers in the front. Everything is good..Love the look and seems to pull the trailer nice, if not better!

Comment

Are there any truck and trailer sign plans coming up in the future too?

Comment

Working...
                          X