Trailer Lettering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Lettering

Well I finally have one of my trailers done, truck goes in Monday, weather here has been pretty poor and the shop that is doing this has their two bays full, so it depends on a good outside weather day.

The small trailer is one I picked up at an auction, it was brand new, has an electric dump, a trailer place had gone out of business, it was a really bad weather day, about 200 trailers and only 50 buyers, I bought this one and a 2 ton tow tandem hydraulic dump. I picked the one up in this image (chrome wheels) for $300.00 which is a fraction of what places around here sell them for.
    Attached Files
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Oh that is fantastic!

What do you use the different trailers for?

Also, did you create what you wanted on the trailers or did the sign company advise you?

I really like how you show all the important information.
    • Name
    • Number
    • Services
    • Website
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve,

I did all the wording, the sign company did suggest a few words be removed and I agreed, they also chose the colors, it's difficult to see in the image however the green has a white border/shadow, when the sun hits it, it's really cool. Karen (owns the sign shop and is a woodworking client of mine, artist on the side) does really nice work, she changed what I wanted to do to the truck, she is a keep it simple, not too many words, just get the prospects attention.

I stopped at the mail box outlet thing on the way home and two people made comments which was nice.

Now the different trailers, the Tandem in the image is for the three bigger tractors, the small dump trailer is for mulch or clean ups, I have a flatbeb that I use to haul lumber for decks etc. The Cargo trailer is in transit from the USA, it will be for mowers and lawn care, the Tandem dump trailer will be for small loads of top soil.

Andy
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

That is fantastic!

the sign company did suggest a few words be removed and I agreed
        I think this is something that happens quite a bit. We tend to try and put too much on a sign and then you can't read it.

What did you want that the sign company suggested you remove to keep it simpler?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

That is fantastic!

I think this is something that happens quite a bit. We tend to try and put too much on a sign and then you can't read it.

What did you want that the sign company suggested you remove to keep it simpler?
          I had too many things that we can do, Snow removal, aeration, Driveway Grading, Trenching etc. She said, and having given it some thought, people are either going to call or more than likely go to your website, list your text there, all you want to do it catch the prospects attention and go from there.

I can hardly wait to see the Cargo trailer which will be done in mid April, she is suggesting some outstanding graphics, she said and is correct, pictures say a thousand words so keep the text short, simple and to the point, paint a picture for the prospect and everything else will fall into place.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I had too many things that we can do, Snow removal, aeration, Driveway Grading, Trenching etc. She said, and having given it some thought, people are either going to call or more than likely go to your website, list your text there, all you want to do it catch the prospects attention and go from there.
            It makes me think, if this should be tracked as well when customers call. Which service are they looking for? That way you can be sure to promote the most popular services that are asked for most! Instead of other services rarely asked for.

I can hardly wait to see the Cargo trailer which will be done in mid April,
            Oh I can't wait to see it too! What kinds of pictures will you include?

Comment

Oh I can't wait to see it too! What kinds of pictures will you include?
              She said it is in her hands, she is going to do up the art work and let me see it next week, she said she will incorporate the company logo, but wants to add some equipment images and "other ideas" not sure what they are. She is an amazing artist on the side, has an eye for detail and colors.
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I plan to do the same with my trailer pretty soon... I can't wait !

Comment

Trailer letters / New signs

Comment

Is that vinyl? That looks fantastic. You must be very pleased.

Comment

I think so.

I can't wait till my other 2 signs will be ready then i'll be

Comment

I think so.

I can't wait till my other 2 signs will be ready then i'll be
                        That looks excellent!!! You will be amazed at how much business a lettered truck or trailer will bring in whether you are parked outside a ustomers or getting a coffee in the morning, I even got a job the other day filling up with gas.
                        Andy
                        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Can't wait, almost look like yours. I like the fact it blends with the black trailer

Comment

those look great guys! I should get mine done as well...I have my truck fully signed but not the trailer yet.

Comment

those look great guys! I should get mine done as well...I have my truck fully signed but not the trailer yet.
                              Thanks Richard, you should man, it makes people talk

Comment

Working...
                              X