No announcement yet.

Feedback on truck graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the write up, Richard! It's much appreciated. Now I need the website styling!

Clete
    Clete Jarvis
    Owner
    Spartan Lawn & Landscape
    www.SpartanLawnScape.com
    Stay Green Turf Care
    www.StayGreenTurfCare.com

Comment

Thanks for the write up, Richard! It's much appreciated. Now I need the website styling!
      Clete,

If you were to add another truck to your fleet, would you do anything differently the next time with your graphics or are you happy with the results and would repeat it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It depends on how I wrap the trailer. Once I get to where we need another vehicle, it will be a box truck with a dove tail. We're probably going to do the green and flower with a collage scene incorporated in it. But I know that the look on the trailer will be the overall company look for all trucks.
        Clete Jarvis
        Owner
        Spartan Lawn & Landscape
        www.SpartanLawnScape.com
        Stay Green Turf Care

Comment

Once I get to where we need another vehicle, it will be a box truck with a dove tail.
          What do you like about those types of trucks?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

magetic graphics signs

I made the mistake of buying magnetic signs for my truck last year, not such a good experience. Shortly after they started to curl and by winter in the cold they were useless. I guess the vinyl shrinks with the temp change and the magnet doesn't anyways just a thought if you are thinking of going this route.

Comment

What do you like about those types of trucks?
              My belief, outside of the security oif the equipment inside the truck, is identity branding of a new company with it logo wrapped. With a box truck I'm able to get our name out more vs an open truck. Eventually, open trailers will come into play.
              Clete Jarvis
              Owner
              Spartan Lawn & Landscape
              www.SpartanLawnScape.com
              Stay Green Turf Care

Comment

That is a really nice job, lots of color and a good eye catcher. Hope it gets lots of calls for you.

Comment

man your truck looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
                  X