No announcement yet.

pics from Mike's lawn care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh ok, so what you are saying is, don't estimate this kind of job by the hour?

One should estimate it by the parts of it?

Instead of by the hour, you should create the estimate in your head like this?

Is that right?
    one word!!!
    YES
    sigpichttp://www.mikeslawncareandlandscaping.com

Comment

I have one more day on it next week. After im done with the hole thing I will take measurements of Running ft, SQ ft of sod ,and sq ft of mulch .
      I hope this helps out a little
      I am looking forwards to seeing what you come up with! Thanks!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I got back from the sign shop today

This is what he came up with!!!!

Comment

That looks fantastic! I bet you are very pleased!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I really like the clean look your closed trailer gives. Outward appearance is presentable. Do you have any plans to paint or have a sticker put on the outside of the trailer?

Comment

I really like the clean look your closed trailer gives. Outward appearance is presentable. Do you have any plans to paint or have a sticker put on the outside of the trailer?
              Yep was plaing to do it this week but my sign guy is busy (we work on trade for my sign work for landscaping and installs for him ).
              He's going to send me some mocup pic some time tonight!! Soon as it gets warmer next week he's go to put them on.

Comment

He's going to send me some mocup pic some time tonight!!
                I'd love to see them!

Comment

Hey steve why do you have it set up that if you want to read the post from start to finish you have to go to the end and work your way back to the front

Comment

Hey steve why do you have it set up that if you want to read the post from start to finish you have to go to the end and work your way back to the front
                    It seems some of the links will take you to the last post of a thread while others take you to the first. I still haven't figured it all out yet

Comment

It seems some of the links will take you to the last post of a thread while others take you to the first. I still haven't figured it all out yet
                      all you have to do is look by the title of the thread and it shows the # of pages and then says last page, just click on the 1st page and go from there, or if ya want to go to last click the last

Comment

My sign guy got to it a few weeks back !!

Comment

I think your sign should be outside the trailer, not inside
                          Ha Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Hey Mike, how ya like that Ferris walk behind ?

Comment

Your trailer sign looks outstanding!

Comment

Heyy Mike,

I have that same sulky but cannot figure out how your attaching it to the walk behind? if you could help me out i would appreciate it man!

-Cam-

Comment

Working...
                              X