My new toy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy!!!

Just got her home today. It is a 1998 Honda CR250. What do you think?
    Attached Files

WOW that is awesome! I have ridden a 125 cc in the past that was a 2 stroke and that sucker was mean. I wonder how a 250 feels like riding.

What made you choose that one?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I thought I would go with this bike bc it was close to where I live, it was only $1000 and money really burns up my pockets. Oh yeah and happy birthday to me tomorrow now!

Comment

Happy b-day Rick

Same year as me, just 30 days apart

I'm on Halloween

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Since I never rode a 250, have you had the chance to ride a 250 and 125? Was there a big difference in power or weight?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Thanks for the happy b days.

I havent tested mine out yet the only other bike I have been on was my brothers xr250 4 stroke and that was decent. My brother test rode my new bike for me and basically said im gonna kill myself on it.....so im guessin its pretty fast.

Comment

Ha Ha Thats the cr250, my cousin had one, that thing kick *** man, I hope you have a helmet,lol oh yeah happy b-day.

Comment

Those 2 stroke bikes are really insane. I can't wait to hear how you like it. Take some shots of where you are riding too I'd love to see!

Comment

Those 2 stroke bikes are really insane. I can't wait to hear how you like it. Take some shots of where you are riding too I'd love to see!
                  lol I took the camera yesterday but forgot the sd card in my computer. I had a monster wipeout.... I was on I would say about 50ft wheelie goin about 45mph and lost it. I am still sore today.

Comment

Here is some my new toys...
                    My daughter and my son race kart and mine. Also bought new trailer 24ft enclosed I setup for racing.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That is an awesome setup! Do you have a laptop in there too? Can you use that at all to make settings on your race cars?

Comment

I went riding today out at Perry Lake and here is a pic.
                        Attached Files

Comment

That is an awesome shot! I bet you had a blast today!

What do you think of the bike now? Are you getting used to it?

Comment

Yeah I did have a lot of fun today. I am getting better with the bike all though it looks like trail riding will be to hard with a 2 stroke

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM55qjAZ-64&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM55qjAZ-64&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                              X