Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enybody else have a deere

Hey, Just wounderin if anybody out there has a deere too,

also have a question i gona start in General talk.

Mike

Comment

Here is my first and only Deere. I purchased at an auction near me for only $75! It is a 14sx commercial John Deere with a bagger side discharge and mulch. I just greased the self propelled wheels today and I did an oil change added a new spark plug and blade and its running and cutting real nice.
      Attached Files

Comment

the deere.

Dose it have a steel or aluminum deck?

Comment

My magnet just told me its aluminum..it also has a steel edge on the bottom of deck and is very heavy for a 21" push mower. I will get pics of the wall I lift it up and down Tuesday.

Comment

Clean Sweep Lawn Care

What a great mower to buy. I purchased a rider similar to your 125 last year and I have ran across every kind of lawn. Now I am getting ready for picking up leaves which does a great job for that. Make sure you keep the blades nice and sharp and be routine about changing the oil and filter. My mower already has 175 hrs and still runs like new. Good luck !

Comment

Some of these decks are made out of magnesium too.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yeah I had the ez trac residential model, and it sucked. I still have the JS40, another residential model, but I reinforced A few things, and put the comercial b&s engine and it seems to be pretty sturdy.
                I love john deere, the only real problem I had from the js40 was the deck is super thin and vibrations will cause cracks.besides that they leave realy nice cuts and they preform very well.

Comment

Working...
                X