No announcement yet.

Overgrown mutant lawn I tackled yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, POWER PLOWED IT. (just mowed the sh!t over)
    I mowed this one, then did all the line trimming/edging, blew the clippings into the middle of the lawn off the concrete, mowed that again (to mulch it up), then blew it off again. I would have trimmed the edges first but I wasn't walking thru that crap. Could be snakes, or gators, or.... bodies in there. lol

Comment

LOL I love that expression. Power Plowed it HAHHAHA
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

LOL I love that expression. Power Plowed it HAHHAHA
        Well it fits right?
        I did another one today, I'll try to upload & post the pics maybe tomorrow.

Comment

I cut the grass at a Swiss Chalet today...bout two feet long, pretty brutal. Mowing lawns like that makes me wish I had a riding mower, which makes me want to but one soon.

Comment

Dave,

Can you take some photos of these cabins? I'd love to see some of the architecture of them.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Oh...haha. Swiss Chalet is a chain of chicken restaurants in Canada.

Comment

Very nice! How long was that grass? How long did it take to mow?

Comment

Was around 2 feet. Took about an hour & then 15 min or so trimming the bushes & cleaning that up.

Comment

Working...
                  X