Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toys

Here's what I purchased today

Give me a little low down on what that is. Is that an attachment you bought to work with a current tool?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ June 20 2008,9:52)]Give me a little low down on what that is. Is that an attachment you bought to work with a current tool?
      I purchased the new Blower attachement from Stihl for the Kombi System from Stihl

Here's a little video on the blower attachement

Blower attachement video

I suggest everybody that has the Kombi system to get this attachement

ONLY 130$ CAN + taxes

Comment

How long does it take to swap parts? Doesn't it get kind of annoying switching it on every lawn?

My dealer was talking about it the other day, said the blower worked really well.

Comment

Quote[/b] (UniversityLandscapers @ June 20 2008,11:33)]How long does it take to swap parts? Doesn't it get kind of annoying switching it on every lawn?

My dealer was talking about it the other day, said the blower worked really well.
          Takes 2 seconds...

Comment

I also purchased the edger in early May, also trying to post a picture

Comment

Justin, can you attach a picture by clicking on the attach picture button below where you post?
              Get a Free animated banner ad. Click here and I will make one for you.
              Stop Lowballing! A Lawn Care Business Owner's Guide To Success. My new book. Now available at amazon.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X