Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Customer

To you, what is the perfect customer?

My perfect customer is a customer i only had to look at one time through the whole contract!!What do you think i mean by this??

Comment

I know what you mean.

Comment

You have a point of not seeing the customer but there are several that I enjoy talking to.
        He may ask for something a little extra at times but he always pays for the service I give his lawn and flower beds.
        It is always a pleasure to get to know my customers to see what they like or dislike about the job I am doing.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Any other views on this?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Personaly, I think every customer is the best, but then again I don't have ANY customers right now so....

Comment

I definitely prefer the ones that talk to me, but only when they're nice, friendly people. A lot of the ones you talk to are super picky and second guess everything you're doing.

I actually worked one job where the customers were out in the yard working with me, it was kind of nice.

Comment

Hey guys,

My perfect customer pays on time, gives me feed back on how im doin on their[U] yard. Also they are so happy with how im doin that they tell all thier friends about me and i get a endless supply of customers. Telling their friends telling their friends and so on. Sometimes just doing a exceptional job for a customer will create that perfect customer eh!

mike

Comment

cash accounts...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X