X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What region do you live in?
    Is it full sun? Shade?
    Does it freeze where you live?
    All need-to-know's to give you any decent advise here.

Comment

I'm in SC.....We get a lot of sun but some shade....It freezes on occasions
      John Saunders

Comment

We'll I kinda had a feeling you'd be far enough away that I can't really help you here. I'm in south west florida, it's all tropical & subtropical plants here, palm trees, lately alot of wierd imported tropical stuff too. The climatic difference from here to there nixes any advice I could offer as far as plants to install.

Comment

I'll install some yearly annuals and see how that looks. Maybe some yellow, red, blue or something...will update some pictures on Monday
          John Saunders

Comment

I am looking forwards to it! Also, do you have much traffic in front of your house? Could you get a small sign that says this lawn is maintained by .... and then plug your business?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yes, I will do that but I was going to till up my whole front yard and hyrdoseed it. I thought about putting down new sod but I thought the hyrdoseed would take a little better
              John Saunders

Comment

Great! keep us posted on how all this goes and take pictures!
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X