No announcement yet.

New Stuff and better Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it the same as metal yard signs...I drilled a hole in each corner and used the plastic covered copper ground wire off of a cable wire and twisted it around the mesh on the gate. I like that the is coated so it blends in.

Comment

It looks great! Nice job.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

When you get a chance to use the cub, tell me how you like it. I think they look ok, but was wondering how they preformed.

Thanks

Sincerely
        bigpete

Comment

I will say first off nice mower. I use to have a cub cadet rider and then started having motor problems. So I then up graded to a zero turn and bought SCAG. I have used Dixie Chopper and John Deere too but in my opinion SCAG is the only way to go.

Good luck with the season!

Comment

Quote[/b] (bigpete @ Mar. 26 2008,5:26)]When you get a chance to use the cub, tell me how you like it. *I think they look ok, but was wondering how they preformed.

Thanks

Sincerely
            bigpete
            I used it today and I love it! I dont like how the blades shut off in reverse though.

Comment

Isnt that a safety mechanism?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is for safety, but probably an unneeded thing. On my new riding lawn mower I have the same thing but it hat a button to override the the safety device. It is weird to use a 15+ year old snapper with NO safety features. Then go to something that turns off the blades when you reverse.

Comment

yeah I dont think its needed....I tried to back up to get to a spot and cut and realized the blades shut off. I like the other safty features like if noone is in the seat it shuts off and if parking brake is on and you move the levers in it shuts off.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Andrew's Lawn Care @ Mar. 26 2008,11:04)]So I then up graded to a zero turn and bought SCAG....but in my opinion SCAG is the only way to go.

Good luck with the season!

<snip>
                    +1 I am missing my Sit down riders about now

My hair is turning white, my necks alwayas been red, my collar is still blue

Comment

Working...
                    X