New Stuff and better Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff and better Pics

Here is what I picked up Friday. The hitch from U-Haul installed, 5x10 trailer from TSC and my mower.

number

Comment

number 3

Comment

Rick you are rockin and rolling!

Are you totally pumped up now for this season or what!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yeah I hope to get some good business goin

Comment

Congrats Rick! Looks like a good place to start from. NOW GET SOME SIGNS ON THAT TRUCK & TRAILER!

Comment

I put greenview superior on the front window and I have vehicle graphics on the way. I just dont think I want to use them on the van because I wanna trade it in when i can. I also just put a sign on the ramp of the trailer today.

Comment

Can we see pics of the signs you installed to?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Good start. Motivation will get you there.

Comment

I am concerned about putting decals on my stuff also. When you trade it even though you can peal them off, the paint will still show where and even what it said. As I look at your outfit, have you considered puting decals on the side windows? You can get perforatted decals that allow you to see out but still have you message. (?)

Comment

yeah I am just gonna use magnetic signs on this vehicle but when I get a nice truck I will put the decals on

Comment

Nice mower you got there Rick.... is that a residential one or commercial mower ?

Comment

It is a RZT but I will get a commercial if it all works out and I make money from this.
                          Here is the sign on the trailer.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Cutrite Lawn Care Inc. @ Mar. 25 2008,4:10)]I am concerned about putting decals on my stuff also. When you trade it even though you can peal them off, the paint will still show where and even what it said. As I look at your outfit, have you considered puting decals on the side windows? You can get perforatted decals that allow you to see out but still have you message. (?)
                            Depending on how long you have the vinyl graphics or digital prints on the truck/car it may not leave any noticable fading.

Most companys switch trucks about every 2-5 years...if you dont get trucks that are RED you will be fine for a few years (TX, FL, etc. will get it a little faster though).
                            Red is the worst color for fading.

Also if you remove it corectly this will limit fading too.

Also in some state you have to have it on your truck.
                            (like here in Michigan)

The window is a good idea, but it limits the area you have on the sides, and like i said above..in some states you have to have 3" tall "Name" "Phone #" "City/State".

Magnets are ok, but they are looked at as "temparary signage" in most states and by some customers.

As for the perferated window prints, they dont last nearly as long as truck graphics/lettering. They also make it harder to see out at night as well as in rain/snow events.

Comment

Rick,

How did you attach the sign to the truck? Is that a piece of sheet metal? Did you use a couple of bolts to attach it?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X