New equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New equipment

This is the new equipment I got for 08. I know Cub cadet is not the best, but I am pretty good at fixing things, and only need it for at most 3 years. The John Deere push mowers is ok but a little heavy. I tow it all with a 02 suburban, or a 02 Ford ranger.

picture 2

Comment

Picture 3

Comment

Quote[/b] (bigpete @ Mar. 25 2008,8:30)]This is the new equipment I got for 08. *I know Cub cadet is not the best, but I am pretty good at fixing things, and only need it for at most 3 years. *The John Deere push mowers is ok but a little heavy. I tow it all with a 02 suburban, or a 02 Ford ranger.
        Have you tried the John Deere push mower yet ? I have purchased the JS40.. with the caster wheels.. and the speed for the self propelled keeps getting loose.. so I loose the speed...

So let me know if you have the same problem

Comment

I got the John Deere late last year. It worked fine for me. I have not had any problems with the speed controls "knock on wood"! I may have gone with the casters, but they are a little pricey. I gone mine on sale, and it is still a pretty good mower.

Comment

Nice equipment!

Looks like your all ready for the season!

Do you have any trimmers,edgers, blowers?

Keep up the good work
            15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
            LG Yard Services
            Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Comment

Very nice pictures! Thank you for sharing them.

Quote[/b] ]Do you have any trimmers,edgers, blowers?
              I was thinking the same thing too and wondering if they were transported in the truck possibly.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Peter...

Do you find not having a pick-up truck to haul debris is a pain? Do you do any bagging? Or do your clients let you dump on their property?

Comment

Yes, I do have a trimmer and a blower. I am sorry, I should have put them in the picture. I just have a stil trimmer, a craftsmen blower, and a stil chain saw. I may be looking to get a backpack blower, but I am good where I am now. I also would like to say that I did pay for all of my equipment. I saved the money and went and bought it. I know most the teens my age can not just go out and buy a $1,000 trailer and a $1,700 riding mower in the same day. Thats just another reason I love the mowing business. I do have a ford ranger witch is a truck. I have loaded it up with branches, brush, grass and never had any problems.

Thanks for all the kind words!

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 26 2008,9:59)]Hey Peter...

Do you find not having a pick-up truck to haul debris is a pain? Do you do any bagging? Or do your clients let you dump on their property?
                    I kind of replied to your question in my last reply but will go more in to detail. I have the ford ranger, which I use for removing yard waste. I do not uses garbage bags for yard waste remove. We have a big backyard and so I have a compost pile. I also burn the sticks. I just do not like messing with garbage bags, I think they are a pain.

Thanks

sincerely
                    BigPete

Comment

Working...
                    X