PICS OF MY WORK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICS OF MY WORK

you need to host them....you can use your webhost, or a free online service like fliker or photobucket

and if you are not too sure on how to do that you can email them to me and I can host them for you...then I can edit your post to display them

office@thelawnblog.com

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Jan. 23 2008,7:33)]you need to host them....you can use your webhost, or a free online service like fliker or photobucket

and if you are not too sure on how to do that you can email them to me and I can host them for you...then I can edit your post to display them

office@thelawnblog.com
      e-mail sent

Comment

Oh I can't wait to see!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

there we go...posted and edited

you can edit the post and add captions under the images...

Comment

Oh thank you Richard!

Can you tell us a little about what is going on in those photos?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,9:54)]Oh thank you Richard!

Can you tell us a little about what is going on in those photos?
              pic 1. installing sod at a home

pic 2. installing brand new flower bed

pic 3. a finished installed flower bed

pic 4. displaying plants in flower bed to customer

pic 5. another finished installed flower bed

pic 6. backyard soded

pic 7. installing drain pipe(top of drain pipe)

pic 8. installing irrigation

pic 9. empty sod pallet , irrigation on L of tree, drian pipe(end) on R

pic 10. trees,plants

pic 11. sod on pallets

Comment

Very nice work! How long did it take you to do this job?

Was this one of the bigger jobs you have done?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,10:08)]Very nice work! How long did it take you to do this job?

Was this one of the bigger jobs you have done?
                  from scratch to complete 100%,, get done in about *5-6 days

that one home wasnt that big compared to others

Comment

Are you going to be using these pictures on your website and marketing material to create a before and after area? I think it would be awesome!

You are really doing great with all these projects Matt!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,10:32)]Are you going to be using these pictures on your website and marketing material to create a before and after area? I think it would be awesome!

You are really doing great with all these projects Matt!
                      yeah i was going to ask rodman if he can post them on the website for me. He is always busy now,lol

I quit havent learned how to modify the website and save it yet,lol

Comment

Have you been able to experiment with editing your website at all yet or no?

The more you know how to do this the more fun you will have with it because it's a blast to keep editing and changing the pages.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,11:15)]Have you been able to experiment with editing your website at all yet or no?

The more you know how to do this the more fun you will have with it because it's a blast to keep editing and changing the pages.
                          no not as of yet,,i tried one time and it didnt work, so i am going to ask rodman and see if he can sow me using VNC

Comment

What is VNC?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 23 2008,11:25)]What is VNC?
                              its a program you can turn off and on to where if u dont know how to do something, you give the person you IP address and turn VNC on, and they access your computer from there home without coming to your house

Comment

Working...
                              X