New Trimmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trimmer

Just got my trimmer today! Echo SRM-210 its the cheapest of the echos at Home Depot but I like it and it should work to start.

number 2

Comment

Nice! You are ready to rock and roll this spring! What is your view on the Echo brand vs. others? What do you like about this one?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I was all set on the 4cycle cub cadet but when I went to Home Depot and felt how heavy it was I decided not to get it. I never heard of echo until about 6 months ago and thought it was a cheap brand. Well I see now that its not at all.

Comment

Rick, you will love that trimmer. I have the SRM-211 and it kicks but. Never given me any trouble over the last 2 years. It will also mow down heavy weeds like theyre nothing. I found that after I repositioned the handle a little, it reduced back fatigue. Great Trimmer!
          Northern California

Comment

one of my trimmers is the same model! *been great for me for 9 or so months now! *I also have an echo stick edger w/200, *Echo blower w/250 I think it is, Echo hedge trimmer w/230, & an echo power head (260) w/ pole prunner attachment. *It's #### nice gear! * I recomend the shindaiwa speed feed head for that trimmer. *Makes reloading the line a breeze & super fast! *See it here http://www.shindaiwa.com/nam/en/home_nam.php

Comment

What does the Shindaiwa head cost?
              Northern California

Comment

I am lookin at getting the stick edger next month. What do think about the push edgers? Are they hard to use in some places?(yard machines)

Comment

I think that you will find a push edger to be a pita unless your up for spending loads of time at each account.
                  Theres nothing wrong with echo, im rockin a complete echo lineup, blower, string trimmer, stick edger, and extended hedge trimmers!

Comment

yeah time spent is a concern but so is back pain. I think I am going with the echo though.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Little's @ Mar. 07 2008,6:51)]What does the Shindaiwa head cost?
                      I think I spent about 30 bucks on it, but you almost never have to take it apart or open it up for anything! *When it's time to reload I just pull out about 3 lenths (from finger tip to finger tip) thread it throght the eyelet holes to the halfway point of your line lenth & twist the head cover ... Kinda like screwing the cap on your coffee mug... *The line back feeds into the head & your ready to rock. *Takes about 20 seconds to reload & no fuss. *
                      I hated fighting the stock head to get the dual lines lined up right.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X