VR funding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VR funding

Ok I just got my first check in the mail and wanted to show a pic of it. If you or someone you know is disabled physically or otherwise....please share this info because this is offered everywhere! Just go to your local srs building and get info on Vocational Rehabilitation and talk with someone. Im starting a business but if you like you can also go to college or technical school...there is alot of choices. They offer to much to list so if this is something you need or want to do I advise it! It will take some planning and some meetings but its well worth it. Oh and if you cant see how much the check is for bc camera phones suck! "4,996.24"

Rick,

I am very happy to see that there are such programs out there to help!

Thank you for your insight into this.

Do you have high speed internet where you are now? Maybe you could download skype.com and get on one of our podcast one of these days to tell us a little about the entire process you went through.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yeah my internet sucks and no mic......but I could put something together....also wanted to post some pics I just went shopping today! So in a bit I will do that.

Comment

I am looking forwards to this!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

So they just gave you money to start a business? For the Vocational Rehab don't you have to be laid off from a job to get the rehab training for another job? Also, where did you go to sign up for this?

Thanks,

ANDY

Comment

you dont need to be laid off ....its for people with disabilities. To do the program just go to your local srs building or call and go frome there.

Comment

picture 1

Comment

picture 2

Comment

picture 3

Comment

picture 4

Comment

picture 5

Comment

picture 6

Comment

Rick,

Very nice! Have you thought about putting all this together too as a press release and sending it to your local paper? I think your success story of making it through this process and getting funding to help get your business going would certainly make for a great article plus it would get the word out about your lawn care business.

Whats your view on that?

Comment

So your disabled? Do you have to be disabled to get benefits? I see that Mathew Lesko on TV where you can get goverment money to start a business and such, does this fall along those line or something, can you explain?

Comment

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X