X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY BUSINESS CARD

HERE IS MY BUSINESS CARD AND LOGO THAT I DESIGNED

Nice!

I really like the card. I also like your business name and slogan, it's very catchy.

Nice to have you on the forum!

Luke
    15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
    LG Yard Services
    Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Comment

Very nice! I like the design and layout very clean & clear.

Comment

Hi David,

That is just so nice and unique! I have never seen anyone take that unique selling proposition or (Unique Selling Point).

What was the inspiration for that concept?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I stressed over a name and concept for weeks,finally i decided what was wrong with todays lawn care business's and i decided the biggest thing was just good old work ethics and a lack of respect for our senior citizens.80% of all money in our towns is owned and spent by senior citizens and we give them the least time.I want to bring back the memories to our seniors when a deal was a deal and good work was the norm.I may not get rich catering to the elderly but im hoping my ways of doing business will spread and then my reputation will build!

Comment

David,

That is fascinating! Is your community a senior community or would you say the number of seniors in your area is more or less average with that of the rest of the country?

I also just checked out your site! Very nice and I made you an avatar
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

pretty much the average but their are a few senior centers in town. Hey how do i get the banner for my site? I would like...Vintage Lawn Care "Service The Way It Used To Be" we cater to our senior citizens.

Comment

Let me get your banner up here.

Comment

I really like the marketing angle you have created.

I especially liked this ad you have on your site. Have you found a positive reaction to it?

How else do you promote this besides your site?

Comment

how do i put the banner in my website?

Comment

The simplest way would be to use this code.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

&#60;img src=&#34;http&#58;//www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-4-33239-vintage.gif&#34;&#62;

[/QUOTE]

Let me know if that works.

Comment

thanks it worked

Comment

David,

How did you go about designing that business card? Do you have a background in graphic arts because your card looks really nice&#33;

Comment

actually i designed the logo concept and a friend help me bring it to life,its going on my 8x 16 new enclosed trailer as we speak. It will be on both sides and the ramp door..they will be around 4&#39;x8&#39; feet logos. ill post pics when its done.now all i need is to get some accounts lined up.I got 10,000 post cards getting ready to go out and also 1,000 flyers going out this week end.

Comment

Hi David,

I can&#39;t wait to see what it looks like&#33; You really seemed to have hit the ground running with your business&#33; Did you ever run a business before this? How did you come up with all of this planning?

It&#39;s amazing&#33;

Comment

Working...
                              X