Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thats right that is STIHL biggest and baddest blower the BR600 with 712 CFM, FC110 Stick Edger, FS90R Trimmer

Thanks Tony

~Snow Season Is Here and The Photos Are ~

Tony,

Thanks for posting the great pictures! Are you planning on getting some magnetic signs for your truck? Or anything like that? It would be great advertising!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I like the pics. I just picked up 2 new Stihl chain saws. How are you liking the Stihl blower and weed eater/ edger. Are they living up to their name? Perform well? I am loving the saws. I got the new 192 top handle saw. It weighs only 6.6 lbs. Perfect for one hand use in trees etc. I also got the 290 with a 20" bar. Super strong and reliable.
      Northern California

Comment

The STIHL product is very good performance I have 0 problems so far with them other then regular maintenance. I have never had them to pull more then 1 or 2 times on the recoils to start. The blower is most excellent if you if decide to get bored check out their website and read on the information. Weight to performance ratio is excellent. I know most lawn care services use Redmax, Shindiawa, or Kawaski wich are all excellent products. Weight is a factor toward the blower, less fuel use and better emissions since it has their new technology.

The MS192T chainsaw is very nice its main purpose is for tree trimming. it has 31.2CC or something like that, and priced at 299.99$ its perfect. I am looking into getting one for just for small jobs since it has 14" bar.

The MS200T is its step brother little more power at 35.1CCs and weighs 7.7 pounds, but has the option of putting a 16" bar on it. The price at 529.99$ I'll stick with the MS192T.

The MS290 "farm boss" is their #1 selling and most common saw. You can use that saw at 16" 18" and 20" bar possibly more but not recommend by STIHL.

If you haven't noticed I do work for a STIHL dealer =), and I do nearly 90% of the sales.

If you haven't read my post in the Introducing yourself area. you should.

Advertising will be done on my 6X12 enclosed trailer next year. Will prolly be stickerd on the sides and back of the ramp.

I may get the magnetics for he sides of the doors since the truck is multipurpose at the moment.

Comment

The stihl is a great blower, this is coming from someone who uses redmax and echo blowers only. I got my first stihl this year, very nice power and starts easy, careful, i learned you NEED to put your foot on the bottom to start it, or with its high compression it will come up and hit your shin, ouch.

Comment

I recently changed the mower that I wanted. I found out that I can get a yazoo-kees KIKW36150 demo from our dealer for a decent amount. It will still be a hydrocut, it won't have elec. start. but I am young. and still a 36" width cut. Although I would love to have a rider at the moment I can't afford one or have the clients with large enough properties, I already know that I will still have to use my 21" mower at a few houses yet. Now the only thing left would be a my enclosed trailer.

Keeping in touch
            Tony

Comment

Quote[/b] ] found out that I can get a yazoo-kees KIKW36150 demo from our dealer for a decent amount.
              When are you getting that? I'd like to hear more about that mower.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

My goal is to get it sometime after next week. They are already holding the mower for me. I just need to get the my fininances cleared up =)

Comment

Let us know how all this works out and post some pics!

Comment

Anyone know what the average cleanup is for smaller lots, 40x120 thinking like 50.00 for 65x120 like 75, and there are some out there that are 180x200 150.00 or so ?> FYI, these are feet =)

and don't matter on the gutters i charge a flat rate of 65.00 on those.

think im pretty average on my pricing but I don't want to under bid either.

Comment

Nice truck.

What state are you in?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Anyone know what the average cleanup is for smaller lots, 40x120 thinking like 50.00 for 65x120 like 75, and there are some out there that are 180x200 150.00 or so ?> FYI, these are feet =)
                        How long does it take you to service these size properties?

Comment

I live very close to you. Hazel Park, MI

=)

When I filled up the 21 bags of leafs I was probably there for a good 5 hours by myself, using my blower to bunch them up in piles while using my lawn mower to suck and mulch the leafs to put into bags - compressing and using less bags =).

Comment

Quote[/b] (Nikon @ Nov. 25 2007,10:13)]I live very close to you. Hazel Park, MI

=)

When I filled up the 21 bags of leafs I was probably there for a good 5 hours by myself, using my blower to bunch them up in piles while using my lawn mower to suck and mulch the leafs to put into bags - compressing and using less bags =).
                            wow, yes...about 11& mound here.

Comment

Okay sorry for the confusion here, im defintaly going to wait till spring and get the mower now and I just can't decide on the 2 Yazoo Kees or the Ferris hydro version. the mower that the dealer was trying to sell me was plain belt drive and I really didn't appreciate being told one thing then now saying that its a belt drive. So for now on im just going to have to deal directly to sales and bypass the annoying sales rep.

Ferris offers elec start but 1 hydro transmissions, the Yazoo-kees offers dual hydro/izt transmissions, but no elec. start.

AMW - you probably come in the shop where I work full time , 9 mile rent all =)

Comment

Working...
                              X