Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY COMPANY TRUCK WITH NEW LOGO ON IT

HERE IS MY TRUCK

That looks great! Good name and slogan too. That would be awesome to have a nice vintage ford truck to go along with it maybe for advertising.

Comment

ANOTHER PICTURE

Comment

Quote[/b] (makbootzy @ Jan. 08 2008,4:03)]That looks great! Good name and slogan too. That would be awesome to have a nice vintage ford truck to go along with it maybe for advertising.
        THANKS,I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE FUTURE.

Comment

Quote[/b] (vintage @ Jan. 08 2008,4:06)]
          Quote[/b] (makbootzy @ Jan. 08 2008,4:03)]That looks great! Good name and slogan too. That would be awesome to have a nice vintage ford truck to go along with it maybe for advertising.
          Did you go with the real gold (thats whats used on most fire trucks) or what?

Looks very good, and like above it would look great on an old truck!

Comment

Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Jan. 08 2008,4:51)]

It is gold leaf!!

Comment

Hi David,

What inspired the gold leaf design? We don't often get a chance to see that on lawn care trucks! It looks very nice!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (vintage @ Jan. 08 2008,5:58)]
                Quote[/b] (AMW Graphics @ Jan. 08 2008,4:51)]

It is gold leaf!!
                Very Nice!

It should last you a long time, nice to see someone doing thing a little different.

Comment

That really looks sharp and it stands out great against the dark paint. We are planning on adding our logo to our truck eventually and this really makes me jealous. Looks great though and gives a great first impression. Good work...
                  Chad Boone
                  Owner/Operator
                  Yard Dawgs LLC
                  Batavia, OH 45103
                  www.yarddawgsllc.com

Comment

Quote[/b] (vintage @ Jan. 08 2008,4:00)]HERE IS MY TRUCK
                    Sweet truck.. and nice logo.. I like it

So does this mean you actually use old rotary mowers like that ?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]So does this mean you actually use old rotary mowers like that ?
                      I don't think he does. I think he was saying he provides quality customer service that way it used to be.
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                      X