Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Logo!

Hey everyone!

Check out my new logo that Patrick made for me...if any one new needs a logo mad, Patrick is the man!

Tell me what you think, likes, dislikes, whatever

We're gonna see what it looks like to kinda out line the text so it stands out just a tad more against the background tree. Ans maybe the "LG" just a little bigger.

But I love it!

thanks

15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
    LG Yard Services
    Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Sry its small.

Here is the full size

Luke Gilbert
    LG Yard Services
    Casper, WY

Comment

Luke it looks very nice and thanks to Patrick of http://www.blairprod.com for helping you with this!

Do you have a larger image we could see? That one is kinda small.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Oh I spoke too soon!

Nice work! Now what kind of signs are you getting? Where are you going to put them and how will you attach them?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Well I was talking to Tony about and I think I'm gonna get magnetic signs for the truck.

I would like to have permanent ones that just "stick" on the truck, but since I dont own it yet I cant do that. LOL ( its my dads)

But for the actual sign itself, I think it may look good to just use the logo. What do you think?And once again, thank you so much!

Luke

Luke Gilbert
          LG Yard Services
          Casper, WY

Comment

Looks good, You know Luke, I lived in Laramie for a year, when I went to WyoTech like 6 years ago, I kinda liked it there, especially Fort Collins Colorado, and was only a little bit away. I actually missed my turn to go to Mount Rushmore and I ended up in Casper, LOL.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I would like to have permanent ones that just "stick" on the truck, but since I dont own it yet I cant do that. LOL ( its my dads)
              Luke don't sweat this stuff at all. If your dad's truck is the truck that hauls around your trailer, get magnetic signs and stick them on there when you are in use. I bet they will help you feel like a million bucks!

You will look great!

You can always get more signs later when you do get a truck.

Always make the best of what you got now and then make it better later as you go!

Comment

Wow ! Nice logo Luke. I'm really impressed with Patricks work. That one really stands out compared to the samples on his site.

Luke- I just won another free dinner at Denny's courtesy of one of my old business cards.
                Rob
                Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Jan. 12 2008,6:57)]I just won another free dinner at Denny's courtesy of one of my old business cards.
                  You have GOT TO BE THE LUCKEST guy I know.

GREAT LOOKING LOGO Luke! Now your on your way to PROFESSIONAL LOOKS and it does matter.

Comment

Way to go luke! it looks good

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!

Quote[/b] ] I actually missed my turn to go to Mount Rushmore and I ended up in Casper, LOL.
                      Really? How long were you here? What did you do?

And also, I would like to give Patrick a big THANK YOU! He did a great job on my logo. I was very "picky" and got it just the way I wanted it! He was probably getting sick of me having him change every little thing. LOL

But like Steve said, visit his sight and let Patrick take care of all your graphic needs.

Thanks,

Luke

Luke Gilbert
                      LG Yard Services
                      Casper, WY

Comment

I was there for 10 months, and I went there for Auto Body & Paint, came home out of school and nobody wanted to pay me more than minimum wage and with a family i just couldn't financially make it. If anything well worth the experience of going somewhere I've never been before away from family. Nice vacation if anything.

Comment

Did it come embossed (i think thats the right word) so you can use it for shirts, signs, and whatever else?
                          Rob

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Did it come embossed (i think thats the right word) so you can use it for shirts, signs, and whatever else?
                            LOL I actually don't know what that means? Yeah I think I'm going to be able to put it on shirts and make it my truck signs. But what does embossed mean?

thanks

Luke Gilbert
                            LG Yard Services
                            Casper, WY

Comment

Quote[/b] ]LOL I actually don't know what that means? Yeah I think I'm going to be able to put it on shirts and make it my truck signs. But what does embossed mean?

thanks
                              Send him a email and ask him. He'll know what you mean.
                              Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X