BJ's rig set up pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJ's rig set up pics

BJ from Early Bird Mowing/Landscaping sent me these photos to get up online for him.

Here is his logo, this was based on a free logo template you can download from the forum here.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is his rig set up pic 1.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

set up pic #2

Comment

Great pics BJ!

BJ can you give us a little bit of a run down about your equipment and why you choose the equipment you did?

Comment

Thank you very much Steve! I choose the dixie chopper because it is a very strong mower and gets the job done fast, I got the Yukon because of it's power and it just look's nice seting in front of my cutomers house, and for the trailer I got a good deal on it, yes i know the yukon is a gas hog but i have found that i get more jobs with nice looking equipment, most of my jobs are for newer homes and they don't like seeing a old hunk of junk at there homes.

Comment

the logo is just a start i would like to add a bird or something to it.

Comment

BJ that is great!

What kinds of plans do you have for your marketing this year? What are you gonna be doing to really promote all this?

Comment

I would like to try some door hangers and I place a add in local paper , would also like to get a logo on my truck/trailer.

Comment

I'v been doing this for about 5 years and just trying to exspan.

Comment

Oh that's right, I am sorry!

What do you find are the toughest issues when trying to expand?

And what do you see as expanding?

Does that mean more customers? Employees? Or what?

Comment

finding good employees has been the hardest some one that i can depend on to do a nice job, I only have 27 customers I would like to have about 40

Comment

Very interesting!

What was the inspiration behind the Early Bird name?

Comment

E is for elizabeth (my wife) and the B is for our last name and as know the early bird gets the worm. lol

Comment

That's awesome!

Would it be possible at all to include any kind of hunting references into your logo?

I know you are into hunting, I wonder if the two elements could be combined or would that turn people off?

What if the bottom could have some kind of imagery like a hunter with high grass around him like the bottom of this postcard.

Comment

i thank that would turn them away, but the bird on there is what i was looking for (holding a trimer not the gun)

Comment

Working...
                              X