Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back up slowly ;)

Great Pictures.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Another view of the driveway
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

and now for a side shot Just a little steep?

Comment

That would have to be bad on the transmission after a while parking like that day and day out.

Comment

This for real ?

One steep hill

I wouldn't want to be backing up a trailer or something

Comment

These driveways are a builders wet dream, how does this builder expect anyone to drive up or down?

Comment

LOL why not make the garage at ground level and have it one level lower than the house's main floor?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 07 2007,9:13)]LOL why not make the garage at ground level and have it one level lower than the house's main floor? *
                That would be the smart thing to do but I dont think NO I know the builder wasnt thinking, I think he fell off the concrete truck and BUMPED his head!

Comment

Maybe he fell down that hill before the house was built... looked up and said "Man, a house would be PERFECT on this hill.... and it would be a VERY nice driveway, too!"

MORON... lol

Comment

You would never make it up or down in a car. You would have to own a truck or park on the street.
                    Northern California

Comment

.............and don't even THINK about it in one of those lowered import jobbys..... ick

Comment

I was also wondering how they got the concrete to stay in that position while it was still wet?

Comment

I bit the guys that poured it were thinking - yeah okay this builder is a idiot to think this is actually going to be functional. But will take the money.
                          Rob
                          Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Two things..1. WHAT inspector signed off on THAT? and 2. Dont know where that is, but wouldnt be fun in winter up here in ohio! How about PLOWING it!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I was also wondering how they got the concrete to stay in that position while it was still wet?
                              How true LOL

Just walking up that thing daily would be a pain.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X