No announcement yet.

My Truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will probably cover the seat. He can paint them too I'll just disassemble so I konw where parts are and they go back together correctly.

Comment

Aren't you totally pumped now about all this! I mean this is exciting stuff! When all this comes out of the shop! WOW! Take pictures of all of this, it will be great to document!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You know Over the past year I have ran into so many people that just don't want involved or will not help including cops and magistrates. I never in my life dreamed total strangers would be willing to help me. My deepest thanks to you all.

Comment

Well you are very welcome.

I'd like to think of us all not as strangers but as brothers in arms We are all into creating, building and growing!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Wow, this is great!

Last night when I was typing out the pink idea, I honestly didn't know how it would be taken. I'm so glad you are running with it. I can't wait to see the results of the paint job.

Gopher, you are right, we are brothers in arms. When I sit here with my ice cold glass of milk and a plate of chunky chocolate chip cookies reading new messages of the day, it's like I am checking in and hanging out with old friends though we've never actually met.

As far as online lawn care communities, this board is the best thing going.

Keith
            Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

You never know when one idea becomes your million dollar idea!

Pink trucks and equipment just might really push Teresa and her company up to a new level.

Creative ideas are powerful!

Comment

Even if it puts me back to the level I was at last year before all of the nonsense and trash talking I'll be happy.

Million dollar idea would be great I am invisioning several pink turcks and mowers, with me just in the office (no way I'd be bored). Although, several crews would be nice.

Comment

I think a big part of accomplishing such goals is to be different and then promote the heck out of yourself.

Selling yourself, selling your story. Telling others about what you overcame will help you grow. People love to root for the underdog, the comeback kid. They want to see them win. Why? Because most of us feel like we ourselves are the underdogs and we want to see someone like us break through and make it.

We all too often think success only happens to those golden children. Those who were given things.

But when we can relate with people who succeed, when we can see ourselves in them, it lifts our spirits.

That's why I think part of your future success will come from leveraging your story and sharing it with the world.

That's my view at least.

Remember, if you can dream it, you can achieve it! Believe in yourself!

Comment

hey whats everyone think bout orange for the trucks or like a neon orange voice your opinons my truck is actually at the shop waitin for me to picka color thanks to the lady puttin make up on i ow gonna get a complete paint job lmao

Comment

I was thinking Safety Green :

n 1965, Rural/Metro decided to buck tradition because red vehicles soon faded under the hot, Arizona sun and needed frequent repainting, adding unnecessary cost to their operation. They were also extremely difficult to see at night, and in foggy or rainy weather.

Rural/Metro began painting its apparatus Safety Green (the color of tennis balls) after a national study demonstrated it was the most visible color under all weather conditions - and at night - and provides the greatest contrast to environmental colors.

In addition, the Safety Green vehicles require less maintenance than apparatus of a different color. Safety Green doesn't fade in the sun, and also saves on cleaning costs. (Smoke and ash from fires tend to blanket white apparatus, which then won't come clean.)

That's why Rural/Metro vehicles are Safety Green - a company hallmark. The unique color of our vehicles is just one example of the innovation and forward thinking that makes Rural/Metro the premier provider of health and safety solutions.

Comment

That's what my partner and I are thinking... neon green... with the possibility of blue trim.... to match our company colors.

Comment

Hi procutlawncare,

Welcome to our forum!

I think either bright orange or green would help you stand out from others. Could you send us pics when you get it done?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 16 2007,12:36)]Hi procutlawncare,

Welcome to our forum!

I think either bright orange or green would help you stand out from others. Could you send us pics when you get it done?
                            thanks gopher i have been meaning to get here just so busy
                            workin and family and on and on "where am i suppose to go again" i always feel lost i never know when im comin or goin
                            yes i got lucky and a lady hit me in the rear and did some good damage ins. wanted to total it and i wouldnt let them so they just cut me a check so i called my buddy who owns a shop and he has it fixed he's waitin for me to pick a color pnp if u could plz tell me the exact name of a company that makes auto paint in safty green i would greatly appreciate itthe only problem i have is how my decal would look with safty green gopher u are on my friends list on myspace check it out and let me know also i need help on prieing mulch jobs what is the best way to price them i just double the price of the mulch last year and i was workin my butt off and makin good money just think i might get more how does everyone else price there mulch

Comment

Do you have any pics of your truck previously?

Do you have magnetic signs? Or what were you planning on doing?

You might want to make a separate post on the mulch jobs question so it doesn't get lost.

Comment

Waiting on pics of the painted truck and mowers.

Comment

Working...
                                X