No announcement yet.

My Truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Oct. 09 2007,11:21)]Where you live? *I have one that is ready to go that I will sell you for $5,000 It has new engine ( have paper work to back that up ) Lots mods done to it. Plus have installed brand new Turbo, That was 700.00 some change. This truck is ready to start lawn care now. There is some pictures on the forum somewhere of all the mods I did to it.
    i live in alabama at the tip of floridia

Comment

Not that far way. come look at it Or i can get some photos

Comment

Here is Matt's truck image he sent to me to post.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Oct. 09 2007,11:27)]Not that far way. come look at it Or i can get some photos
          where do u live, i live in dothan alabama

Comment

I think this is the post?

Rodman Truck

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Oct. 09 2007,11:34)]where do u live, i live in dothan alabama
              Dothan AL PM me I have a question for you

Comment

Quote[/b] (moseley creek @ Oct. 09 2007,11:48)]
                Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Oct. 09 2007,11:34)]where do u live, i live in dothan alabama
                Dothan AL PM me I have a question for you
                pm sent

Comment

Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Oct. 09 2007,11:34)]
                  Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Oct. 09 2007,11:27)]Not that far way. come look at it Or i can get some photos
                  where do u live, i live in dothan alabama
                  Avon Park FL zip is 33825 your can mapquest it.

Comment

Quote[/b] (moseley creek @ Oct. 09 2007,6:02)]Should I paint my mowers too?? What do ya all think?? *I have 2 just alike.
                    I think it would be cool if you got all your equipment pink, pink shirt, pink hat and pink fliers! *Make the theme carry... helps with your marketing, too... and hey, a PINK lawn mower stands out... it's a conversation starter... and an open conversation is another opportunity to market your business! *= )

Comment

I like florescent green better, but thats because i am not a big fan of sitting on a pink mower...but that doesn't mean i wouldn't make my employee ride on a pink mower though! (lol)

Comment

Pink mowers would really make the business stand out! I have never seen a pink mower before and I bet a lot of others haven't either!

I did a search and the only one I could find was a toy!

Comment

I was thinking pink and black? My friend just called he's going to do the painting next weekend! I'll post pics when it's done.

Comment

Can you explain a little more of what you are thinking? Which part would be black?

Oh and it would be great to see a bunch of pictures of the process your truck goes through to get painted.

Comment

Pink and black idea???

Comment

Oh that would be over the top! Great thinking! Would you use a seat cover for the mower to get it pink?

I like your creative thinking! These mowers would totally stand out! Can your friend paint them too?

Comment

Working...
                                X