MPG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPG?

Ok how many mpg do you think this thing gets?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

5...highway.... probably about 3 in the city...

Comment

It's such a beautiful truck but the mpg is such a crying shame. I guess that is why the gas tanks on it are huge!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If you can afford that truck then I don't think you're to worried bout gas mileage. Someday!!!
        Rob
        Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Im sure that truck has a diesel in it.

Comment

12 hwy, 8 city is my guess. Towing....10 hwy, 6 city.

Comment

I get 8 highway and 4 city. Towing is 4 hwy and about 2 in the city.
              V10

Im close to 412hp and 575 in tq. in all the stupid mods. I just need diesel period.

Comment

I would not care how many MPG it gets I love that truck. One day I will have one. I love that truck. I have ever sense I seen the first one.

Comment

There's two of those trucks in my area. I love them

Comment

Quote[/b] (FourSeasons @ Oct. 14 2007,1:07)]If you can afford that truck then I don't think you're to worried bout gas mileage. * Someday!!!

pnplawn: "One day I will have one."
                    Good job guy's! Keep talking like that and you'll have one before you know it. You hear too many people saying, "I'll never..."

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X