Member Mug Shots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Mug Shots?

How about a post for members to show there MUG. Meaning Photo of themself. This way we can out a face with the name.

Just thought.

Oh, I guess that is why Matt sent me his mug shot pic

I made another post for it!

Here is mine.

Nice picture Rodman!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is Matt's Pic.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

This is photo of my Girl Friend Jen

Comment

Great pictures! Does she help you out at all with running the business?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 11 2007,7:07)]Great pictures! Does she help you out at all with running the business?
            yes she helps out with calling the customers for me. As if i am running late,sending out bills, late bills, and calling telling new customers quotes on the yards, and of when i am coming out.Also when we get a new call, she always ask of how they heard about us, due to different advertising ways. She gets mad at times cause i tell her to do this and do that, and i am like its part of the business, u have to be on top of it. Being on time and showing up is a big thing to customers,lol

At the end of the day we take the names and the checks/cash and look over them making sure everything is correct, writing all amounts made for that day and review everything that happened that day

At times she helps with me doing lawns

Comment

Does she enjoy taking part in the business? Does she find it to be a creative outlet? Does she come up with future ideas to experiment with?

Comment

Here's me....

Comment

here is my wife and my self.

Comment

Well hello Angelik99 and Tony! Nice to see you all

Comment

cool pictures guys, and girls. It's nice to put a face with the name. Maybe later I can try and figure out how to get one posted.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Angelik99 @ Oct. 12 2007,11:52)]Here's me....
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums....mg]

Hey you live in Florida? What part?

Comment

Me and my partner Jason... Don't laugh at the rig... remember, we're just starting off.

Comment

O.k. this is not working for me. Mr team Gopher, I saw you were a happy helper posting pictures in that help section. Will you post 2 pictures for me if I e-mail them to you?

Comment

I live about an hour north of tampa, how about you??

Comment

Working...
                              X