New Motorcycle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Motorcycle

Bought this yesterday got good deal on it.

Oh very nice! Can you tell us a little about it?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive low-rpm torque and usable power over a broad rpm range.

- Long-stroke 52 V-twin engine design provides a satisfying, classic V-twin feel.

- Dual 34mm constant-velocity carburetors offer crisp throttle response.

- Carburetor electric-heater system improves rideability and ensures smooth operation in cold conditions.

- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.

- CD ignition with electronic advance offers dependability and is maintenance-free.

- Silent-type maintenance-free camshaft-chain adjusters.

- Aluminum radiator with cooling fan maintains consistent engine temperature for optimum performance and long engine life.

- Sleek two-into-two exhaust system features bullet-style mufflers for a classic street-rod style.

- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission.

Comment

Other photos of same bike I FOUND

i HAVE THE BLACK ONE

Comment

It's very nice! What does it say on the tank? I can't read it.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

shadow sprit

Comment

Very nice! What made you get that one? Was there anything about it in particular you liked the most?

Comment

I like how it felt and the price was not bad, $4,500 Bike is used has 3,223 miles on it.

Comment

Working...
                X