Tiger Time Bikini Cut Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Time Bikini Cut Special

<p style="visibility:visible;"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widget-7d.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" height="300" width="400" style="width:400px;height:300px"><param name="movie" value="http://widget-7d.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="l" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/> <param name="flashvars" value="cy=ms&il=1&channel=288230376161194621&site= widget-7d.slide.com"/></object>

</p></p>

Here is one of our Bikini Cuts in action. I thought you might like it so I posted it for you. I have created a couple of slide shows and posted to our web site. You can checked out at www.tigertimelawncare.com

Lee great job&#33;

Have you contacted the local newspapers, or television stations yet? Here is an idea on how you could potential submit to them a press release.

What&#39;s your thoughts on this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I would think that the response would be negative from the female community on exploiting females, like the "hooters" syndrome "thats disrespectful to me" kinda deal....

Anyways, That would be awesome if it turns into a solid service for you&#33; Get some college sweeties from the local college working for you&#33;

Maybe take a collection of pictures make some calendars at wal-mart photo or online and send them out to customers&#33;

Hey sex sells&#33; Anyone who dosent know that is deaf dumb or blind&#33;
      I got a kick outta seing several post for "Naked house cleaning" on Craigslist here in charleston&#33;
      They are two college girls in thier 20&#39;s&#33; How about that for service&#33;
      1995 Jeep Cherokee Country
      6x12 foot Single Axle Custom Landscape Trailer
      Honda 21\" Self Propelled *
      Stihl and Kawasaki trimmers
      Echo Backpack Blower
      Echo Stick edger

Comment

You have a point about the Hooters sydrome but it is somewhat intresting that some women will get this for their fathers boyfreinds and husbands.
        This is not a sex thing but it does sell. Plus the ladies that work it right now have a lot of fun watching people go by and watch them work. Some get slapped by wife and others almost wreck do to their turning heads. I only wish they would get the number and call. LOL

Comment

Has there been a backlash against the Hooters restaurants? I haven&#39;t heard anything about that. I don&#39;t think we have any of them local to our area so I wouldn&#39;t hear much local news about it.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

WE have a local hooters in Charleston. What I am refering to as the "Hooters syndrome" depnds really on the company your around. When I was married, my wife "banned" me from such a place and told me that it is disrespectful for a married man to frequent such a sleezy place with boobs and butts hanging out.
            Same goes for my mother and my Aunt, same attitude towards it. Nevermind that half the college girls in town have nothing on and its not something I havent seen before anywhere else, it just seems to be the idea of being served by woman that are flirtacious and wearing tight pants and push up bra&#39;s . lol
            Anyways, its harmless and quite frankly I am a "free man" now that I am no longer married&#33; Free to flaunt around with as many college co-eds as i choose&#33; Free to begin building my dream of being the premier LCO in Charleston........
            1995 Jeep Cherokee Country
            6x12 foot Single Axle Custom Landscape Trailer
            Honda 21\" Self Propelled *
            Stihl and Kawasaki trimmers
            Echo Backpack Blower
            Echo Stick edger

Comment

Oh I see what you are saying.

It&#39;s all an experiment. Sometimes something like this can help propel your name and brand out to more people then you could normally reach. You could always discontinue the service if it was too much of a hassle.

But here we are talking about it, I am sure others in Lee&#39;s neighborhood will be talking too. That word of mouth buzz is invaluable.

Comment

This is a fun thing that does draw a lot of attention. I am really hoping that I get a few calls for a fathers day bikini cut. I think that is where I will draw the most attention.

Word of mouth is the best advetizing that a company can get. Even if it is a little dicey.

Comment

Lee have you gotten in touch with any of the newspapers yet? Or do you want to?

Comment

I wanted to reply to this post earlier but I was having posting problems. As you can see they have been fixed. NO I am not sure I want the media coverage on this. It could be fun but I am just not sure of it.
                    I have been contacted by several for the service.

Comment

Oh. Well keep us posted as you go to let us know how things go with this. I think it is a great business experiment.

Comment

It Happened&#33; Rock 103 called today and asked about the bikini cut. I was floored. They put me on live radio and talked about it and the cost and a lot of good marketing stuff came out. I am not sure as to how they found out but in a way I am glad they did. They would like to do a promo with me and My Tiger Time team.
                        I pray this is the start of something big and good for my business.
                        I will try to keep you informed.

Comment

That is great news&#33; You know, maybe you show do some kind of contest with them. Give away a bikini lawn care cut to a listener of the radio station. I bet they would love that&#33;

Comment

Yea that is the plan right now. We will give one away to a listener that can identify my rig.
                            Well another good thing happened the TV station affilated with the radio station is doing a news event with us Thursday Morning at 9:30. My team is getting pumped.
                            Ijust keep thinking that all this is to good to be true. I will take pictures and post them.

Comment

I am looking forwards to this&#33;

Comment

Working...
                              X