No announcement yet.

Tiger Time Bikini Cut Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost fell off my chair when I saw you plugging us on Fox & Friends. HAHAHAHA That was awesome. Thank you!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• Here is an article from a British website called "The Spoof." It's written about Tiger Time Lawn Care, but keep in mind it's a parody.

Lawn Care Company Franchises Mowers in Bikinis Idea

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s8i22487
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

• The Spoof was funny. I like the play on everything. Heck selling the Franchises at that rate I would retire.

Comment

• Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 28 2007,9:18)]I almost fell off my chair when I saw you plugging us on Fox & Friends. HAHAHAHA That was awesome. Thank you!
          I have done that so many times across the world. It was something that I felt was way to important because of all the help you and the forum readers have given me. It's only a small way of saying thank you.

Comment

• That is great. Thank you!

How are your uniforms and photos coming along?

Comment

• Still working. We have a good uniform about ready. The photos will be completed today if all goes as planned.

Comment

• Can't wait to see them!

Comment

• Here are the ideas that we have come up with and it has been part of the trademarks that are being protected by copyrights.

What is everyones thoughts?

Comment

• i think thats real good

Comment

• Looks good.

I like the bikini uniform idea over just the shorts and crop top...a tiger print bikini is perfect

Comment

• We are ordering the tiger striped bikinis. I know it will be great.

Comment

• I am looking forwards to seeing the new bikini uniform.

Here is another Associated Press interview

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vi...8&fr=yfp-t-501

Comment

• Here is another picture of Lee's interview.

Comment

• Yes you are right sex sells but the perverts that go to hooters or the sex shop to see some one dance can't physically abduct or sexually assult someone. It is different when you are at someones home. I know what you are gonna say , There are other employees watching her!!! DUH!!! If they are watching her then the job is not being done!!! The other thing is WHY IS THE MAN NOT IN A BIKINI?? COME ON THE ONES THAT MOW THEIR LAWN ARE USUALLY MEN SO THE WOMEN ARE THE ONES THAT HIRE LAWNCARE. WE HAVE PEOPLE FLIRT WITH THE MEN ALL THE TIME!!! WOMEN WANT THAT FANTASY.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X