No announcement yet.

Tiger Time Bikini Cut Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they wanted to do an interview with me about marketing the bikini cut. I want you guys to know that I have mention you in every interview that I have done to date. It has gottn no air time but it is being said. It is so funny. I just keep being amazed at all of this.

Comment

One more thing.
      Thank you

Comment

Well thank you so much!

With all of your experience now with the media, do you have any suggestions to other lawn care operators about interacting with the media? Any do's and don'ts you have picked up so far? Is there anything you would have done differently?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Good Gravy yes,
          I would like some time to think this all out and give a good lessons learned topic about the media. If you look at the two shows it was a bit different. Well I will go into that soon.

Comment

I am looking forwards to that. Also, I found this outfit online. Maybe you could institute something like this too in the future. It's actually a costume, but it might give you some ideas.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hmmm Could be great to use on a day to day uniform. I just got my third call today from women wanting a job. LOL

Comment

Maybe it's time to think about expanding Franchise out the idea.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 19 2007,6:18)]Maybe it's time to think about expanding Franchise out the idea.
                  How?

Comment

Well, first I think I would work on creating the brand. How would one define what Tiger Time Lawn Care is in a few sentences?
                    Then I would work on defining the system of what Tiger Time Lawn Care is and how it works. The owner's manual of the business.
                    Then when you have a brand and a duplicatable system in place you can find others that want to buy into the idea.

What's your view on this?

Comment

I like it. I have had three radio interviews this morning. Iowa, Illinois and Arkansas. Every one asked me if I would do this very thing. I think I will work on it today and submit it to a lawyer for review. IOWA was more than intrested funny.
                      I would like to know from anyone that listened to any of the interviews what they thought?

Comment

Hey, I just saw you guys on www.foxnews.com

Pretty cool!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Hey, I just saw you guys on www.foxnews.com
                          Is that national or local?

WOW LEE! You are really doing some amazing stuff here!

Comment

I wanted to post some screen caps of all the incredible media focus Lee has been able to get for his business. Amazing!

Comment

Another channel

Comment

Channel 10

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X