No announcement yet.

Tiger Time Bikini Cut Special

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the events of the day. The Camera Crew has a great time along with our team. It will air tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM on Fox News 13 here in Memphis

I welcome any feedback.

<p style="visibility:visible;"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widget-97.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" height="300" width="400" style="width:400px;height:300px"><param name="movie" value="http://widget-97.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="scale" value="noscale" /><param name="salign" value="l" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/> <param name="flashvars" value="cy=ms&il=1&channel=288230376161932439&site= widget-97.slide.com"/></object>

</p></p>

Comment

Lee that is awesome&#33; Make sure you record it&#33; Can you post that too?

Have you heard much feedback from all of this?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

We are going to take a late start to the work day today so that we can watch it and record it. If I can I will post it to the site.
        I may need some advice on how to post the program to the site.
        We have gotten some great responses to the radio time we got. I may have to hire some more people. A local contractor contacted me about his 100 plus homes. Things could relly be looking up. I know if I get the contract I will have to get more equipment.

Comment

Lee, you are really blowing me away Great work&#33; I look forwards to seeing your video. If you need help posting, let me know.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Tom dees from Fox News call and said that the clip is being picked up nationally. GOod god What have I done.
            Here is a link to the Memphis site that has it on there.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pa...Day?pageId=5.2

I&#39;m not sure if you can get it off of their site or not but I have it recorded.

Just for the record Gopher Haul was first.

Comment

OMG Lee that is awesome publicity&#33;

Can you talk to them and see if you can get a copy of the video ? I bet they will send one to you or you could pick it up. You can&#39;t save it from their site.

Once you get that, you could put it on your site. You could have a press area on your site of all the press coverage you get.

Some more things you should consider. Get your truck painted now in the tiger design. Then get a local professional photographer to stage some photos with the girls and the mowers and your truck once painted. You could use those pictures for postcards, your website and posters that you could sell on your site or sell to the customer, for an additional fee when they sign up for your service.

You should do some other promos now too. Contact local businesses and have a promotion time set for the tiger time bikini girls to show up with the mowers and they could sign posters as giveaways. You could do this at sandwich shops, car dealerships, mower shops or other places that need to draw attention to themselves. You could charge a fee to be there with your staff. You could have them wear the tiger print bikinis too. Even if you have to hand make them.

This could get even bigger for you&#33;

How about offering a service where they deliver flowers or even food?

Brainstorm and run with this idea&#33;

Comment

Here we go again. This just continues to blow my mind. TV 5 will be doing a story on us today at 14:00 local time.
                I will let you know the results.
                PS I have gotten 10 new clients as a result. Funny thing is 8 of them are women. LOL

Comment

GO tiger

Barry

Comment

That is great&#33; What affiliate is TV 5? Is that CBS, NBC?

Comment

i think tv5 is cbs thats really good that your getting all this

Comment

Well it has taken off. I have had calls from all over the mid-south area. Some have been negative but most have been positive. We were on again last night with NBC channel 5. I had a call from a young lady wanting a job. LOL

Thanks Gopher you started this for me and the free advertising has been great and mostly positive.

The funny thing is most do nt want the bikini cut but weekly lawn service. It is great.

Comment

ok tiger time may it to port charlotte fl on wsrz.com the morning crew 107.9

Barry&#39;s lawns n more

Barry

Comment

Lee did you see this one? Channel 5 wmctv.

Showing skin gives new company boost in business - Showing skin is giving one start-up company a boost in business. Tiger Time Lawn Care has been on the books for only three months but their offer to cut lawns in bikinis is already catching on.

You might say they&#39;re loosening the Bible belt in this Mid-South neighborhood.

Ladies are cutting lawns wearing bikinis, showing their bodies and offering more attention to your lawn than it&#39;s ever seen.

"Oh yeah, they honk and yell. They can do everything you can imagine," said Blair Beckman.

21-year-old Beckman said cutting grass in her bikini beats her former jobs as a waitress and a clerk at family dollar.

"You get the attention but you also get a tan, which I need," said Beckman.

They call themselves Tiger Time Lawn Care and they&#39;ll send the shapely tigers in bikinis for a slightly higher fee than a normal grass cut.

Comment

Yes, I saw it. It was fun to do. We got a call this morning from Good MOrning America. I am not sure what will happen with that one. National attention. I have a interview with a radio station in Kansas tommorrow morning and I got an email from Iowa to do another one. This is just unbeliveable.

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHA. That&#39;s amazing&#33; What did the people from Good Morning America have to say to you?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X