Get someone in trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get someone in trouble

Long story here and long situation. *I have had this one commerical customer now for going on 7 years. *Great business to deal and I also do his personal property.

Well, there is a lady that works there at the office, that just started working there this past spring. *She handles most of their bills. *She only works on Mondays and Satudays I guess.

This Lady used my services this past year, and she is one of the people that I send down to the collections agency to get paid from. *Her original bill was only $27.

Well, since she has started to work there, I have received my invoice from the office past the due date approx 3 times, 4 times if you count today. *In the seven years that I have done work for him, they have never been late with the bill.

So I called the office today and complain about the bill. *And of course, she is not working today. *So I figure fine, and I going to solve this later tonight. *I am going to tell the owner of the business, "Hey, the past year you guys have had 4 past due invoices, and you have never had this before, what is going on? *Is someone new doing the billing? *I would hate to have to start charging you late fees."

It's amazing isn't it?

I guess she is mad or something?

I bet the owner would be interested in knowing though.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well, I can't make mention that she is trying to get back at me for the collections, but I am really going to stress the fact that I have never had this problem before until this year

Comment

Good point. I think that's well handled
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X