How many do you want to get rid of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many do you want to get rid of?

How many of your customers would you like to get rid of before your next season?

What percentage of them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Years ago I always wanted to get rid of on average 5 customers, but now I am hanging onto all of them. But I am more selective when I do take on new customers though. Lately, the only time that I will drop a customer is when they pay their bills late or haven't paid their bill.

To me, customers are more valuable these days compared to like 5 years ago.

Comment

So would you say that being more selective on which customers you take on has brought you to a position where they are better customers and you want to keep them?

Do you feel these two are related?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes, I do agree that being more selective has brought me great customers that I do not want to lose.

Comment

Was there any specific event that you remember that made you become more aware of screening customers before you take them on?

Comment

I think the major one is whether you can get anymore work out of them (upselling), instead of just one service.

Comment

Ah, very good point.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X