How many do you want to get rid of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many do you want to get rid of?

How many of your customers would you like to get rid of before your next season?

What percentage of them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Years ago I always wanted to get rid of on average 5 customers, but now I am hanging onto all of them. But I am more selective when I do take on new customers though. Lately, the only time that I will drop a customer is when they pay their bills late or haven't paid their bill.

To me, customers are more valuable these days compared to like 5 years ago.

Comment

So would you say that being more selective on which customers you take on has brought you to a position where they are better customers and you want to keep them?

Do you feel these two are related?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes, I do agree that being more selective has brought me great customers that I do not want to lose.

Comment

Was there any specific event that you remember that made you become more aware of screening customers before you take them on?

Comment

I think the major one is whether you can get anymore work out of them (upselling), instead of just one service.

Comment

Ah, very good point.

Comment

Working...
              X