Upgraded to a new mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded to a new mower

Just upgraded from strictly push mowing to this brand new ferris fw35 48 inch hydro walk behind. All the bells and whistles on this bad boy. Also got a dual wheel bull rider sulky , and an accelerator aluminum grass catcher which is light as a feather. This thing rides so smooth and leaves the best cut I've ever seen from a walk behind ( have used a bunch in the past for the company I work for). I can now accept large lawn accounts, and blow through my existing lawns in less than half the time. Anyone else have a ferris fw35? I love this machine so far.

Sorry the picture is sideways, doing this from my iPhone and don't know how to switch it. The picture is upright in my photo album
    Attached Files

WOW, that mower takes up most of your trailer now! It looks very nice. What got you to take the jump from your previous (21" mower)? to this one?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was sick of turning down big lawns because I didn't have a wider area mower.

Comment

Congrats

Congrats man! That's quite the upgrade. I'm counting down the days until I can purchase a Zero Turn Mower.
        Lara Rahmani
        Owner & Operator

Comment

Thanks . Yeah I thought about a zero turn rider, but changed my mind. A walk behind with a sulky was a better fit for me. Plus it was cheaper, and easier to use on slopes, which there are a lot of in Newport, Rhode Island where I live. I can just take the sulky off and walk behind the mower on a hill and feel much safer

Comment

Sweet machine. Ferris has come a long way from the mowers they were putting out in the 80s and 90s....enjoy it! I need to get a sulky for my walk-behind, because I anticipate a very hot summer where I live.
            integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I wouldn't buy anything except ferris from now on. I've used there ztr mowers, with the new suspension systems. They're unmatched in terms of comfort, and provide an insanely good cut. Same goes for this new walk behind

Comment

I wouldn't buy anything except ferris from now on. I've used there ztr mowers, with the new suspension systems. They're unmatched in terms of comfort, and provide an insanely good cut. Same goes for this new walk behind
                Ferris' suspension platform and the development of their iCD deck is what moved them into major player territory.
                integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Yeah I'm very impressed by their machines

Comment

How is the ICD deck? I talked to a mechanic a huge dealer who does Ferris, John Deere, eXmark, Grass Hopper, and Cub Cadet, and he said he heard the ICD cut horribly compared to a John Deere or eXmark. I used one for a day when my eXmark was in the shop and thought it was comparable to the eXmark and actually had more suction to pull the grass up, leaving less stragglers.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X