Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did this job free to pick up first contract

Hey guys
    I dug up some sod and dropped mulch/ rocks. Was able to sell them on a bi-weekly grass cut and a power washing gig☺️
    Attached Files

Great job! How long did it take you?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Took me 6 hours working alone. Made $275 and picked up bi-weekly contract for $100 per cut. Forgot to take befor picture, there was grass in those areas...

Comment

Sorry forgot to put in payment was a donation. I was donating my time

Comment

You should be able to deduct that on your taxes next year.

Keep us posted on how they go as a customer.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Sorry forgot to put in payment was a donation. I was donating my time
            You get what you give.
            Good for you!

Great job.

Comment

Youtube intro...

Hey guys. I finally made my first YouTube video. Could you all check it out for ,e to let me know where I can improve. Also could you guys like, comment subscribe, and I will return the favor on your videos or other social media outlets😊

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GivupMSOHfQ

Also how do I embed videos on here?? Lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GivupMSOHfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Last edited by JJand M Lawncare; 05-09-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Hey guys. I finally made my first YouTube video. Could you all check it out for ,e to let me know where I can improve. Also could you guys like, comment subscribe, and I will return the favor on your videos or other social media outlets😊

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GivupMSOHfQ

Also how do I embed videos on here?? Lol
                You are being yourself in this video..I can tell that.
                Stay real! Too many of the Youtube guys are fake.
                You will be received well on youtube.

I am a fan.

Comment

Thanks big lee😊

Comment

Good for you for getting your video out.

Some ideas of what you could do is possibly get a wordpress blog going on your website. Then you could add videos on different topics. Kind of like a vlog.

You could add some description of your video on both your website and your youtube page and that would improve your seo.

Say for instance you do a video on aeration. In your description, make sure to include keywords like aeration and the areas you are servicing, including zip codes. So when someone does a search for aeration in their area, your video on youtube may appear, or your blog page may appear.

Such webpages could help you gain more customers and improve your search engine rankings.

Comment

That is actually what i am working on now. My wordpress blog. What do you think about putting affiliate ads in some of the how to videos so people outside my area can still put money in my acct. talking about Amazon ads.
                      I am also working on a short report for lawn tips as an email capture. In order to prepare myself for the off season, my biz can still have steady income. And of course that report will link to some awesome products.
                      Also, @Steve do you use affiliates to sell your books online other than Amazon? I would like to link to you in my life recommended reading section of my blog.

Last one: what app or program do you use to edit videos?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X