Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got another shop.

Last month I began talking to a guy about renting a small building in town
    to just have a place to have our phones because a large building we are planning is going to take a while.

She is a fixer upper, nothing fancy. We agreed to lease it a year or two.
    Then we started cleaning it up and fixing things when he came over and talked to me.
    He informed me he had little use for the building, learned who we were, knew the family and said he had a deal for us, I was all ears.
    He said he would sell the building to us out right of we could agree to a few things. I had to pay all legal fees, allow him access to the parking lot in the rear at anytime and I wouldn't be able to change anything about the property without his approval and I would be responsible for any maintenance on the property including his buildings exterior appearances.
    He sold us rights to the parking area and the building for $20'000.00 and my lawyer will let me know the extra fees.
    My lawyer put in writing the seller will build a security fence around the rear area and will have a keypad gate and cameras to both buildings to ensure who is on the lot after hours.

We currently are cleaning up and repainting, taking photos, just waiting for more work to get done.

That sounds like a win win! With this building, will you still work on the other one or will this be the new one and that is it? I look forwards to seeing anything you can show us.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Good luck but I just don't like buying things with restrictions. I would have had to pass. What happens in 2 years if you decide to sell it?

Comment

Good deal. Is this a new headquarters for you, or an additional location?
        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

That sounds like a win win! With this building, will you still work on the other one or will this be the new one and that is it? I look forwards to seeing anything you can show us.
          Na, we will still be building our large shop, it will take us a while to get the dirt fill needed for that size space.

Comment

Good luck but I just don't like buying things with restrictions. I would have had to pass. What happens in 2 years if you decide to sell it?
            I won't be selling the building regardless how long we stay in it, real estate. Fixed up it would rent $450.00 a month easy

As for restrictions it's don't have anything to with the actual building, more that we can't take up the back area with a permenant structure.

Comment

Good deal. Is this a new headquarters for you, or an additional location?
              It will just be a location for us to answer phone, this year.
              I will have crews report to the building daily, but I won't be there ever.
              It will work great for the crews servicing Lawrence County but it's a good drive for me to come in daily.

Comment

mmmmm Spam right there ^

Comment

I deleted it.

This does make me wonder how our friend Extreme is doing now. We haven't seen any updates from him in a while.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X