Look out Bob Villa - Billy Goat Outback Brushcutter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out Bob Villa - Billy Goat Outback Brushcutter

Here's a video by Mr Dave demonstrating the Billy Goat Outback Brushcutter. This was rented at Home Depot for about $60 for 4 hours. It's a hell of a machine. Easy to use and chomps through about anything.

DISCLAIMER:
    This video contains mild swearing and a possible moron operating power equipment. So if you don't want your 4 year old runnin' round yellin' "sumbitch!" then please have them exit the room. But hell, ya hear worse things on tv. Alright then. Enjoy the video.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0HMBo6VEon4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Mr Dave; 09-30-2014, 10:15 AM. Reason: Embedding Video

Welcome to our forum!

It looks like you put quite a bit of effort into your video! Nice job. What made you decide to put it together?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sum Bit$h got to put in in gear! HA that was some good entertainment. What did you end up charging for the job?

Comment

Thanks bud. I charged $200 and made him follow me around with a camera.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

It looks like you put quite a bit of effort into your video! Nice job. What made you decide to put it together?
          Not too much effort. I like making videos for fun and there are more coming. Thanks for providing a good place to post em.

Comment

You should consider putting your web address in the beginning of your video description to help with your search engine rankings.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Mr. Dave, I didn't know how it was going to go at first with the "deliverance" music in the back ground but then the "elevator" music kicked in and I new it was going to be alright! lol

Great work and great presentation!!!

Comment

I often forget (ok, always) about the myriad of equipment for rentals at great rates. $60 for 4 hrs ain't bad at all for a tool like that. I have to remember that in the future. Beats a hefty investment for sporadic work.

That was a hoot!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X