befores and after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• befores and after

Just a couple of before and after pics. Client hated the trees and bed area, as they were done by ex-wife. Really enjoyed this short project, and she has been one of my best promoters. Her son is going to work for me this summer. Best part of the job, happy client!

Lloyd
    Blue's Yard FX
    Camrose, AB
    Attached Files

sweet!

Looks good ! like the railroad ties . nice neat job

Comment

Looks good ! like the railroad ties . nice neat job
      Railway ties?

Comment

looks great

Looks great. What kind of price did you charge to do that?

Comment

Looks great. What kind of price did you charge to do that?
          Thanks.

We removed the stone, old landscape fabric and shrubs, then installed the curbing, new landscape fabric, shrubs and bark chips. Was a three day project for me and another guy. If I recall correctly the cost to her was about $5000.

Lloyd
          Blue's Yard FX
          Camrose, AB

Comment

It looks good! After you performed the job, would you have done anything differently or bid it differently?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

WOOOO that looks good!!! Hopefully soon I can do jobs like that

Comment

It looks good! After you performed the job, would you have done anything differently or bid it differently?
                I was very happy with the job, went according to plan. Spent half a day longer than I thought, but that was just bad time scheduling in my head for shrub removal.

I did learn that I schedule bigger jobs by the day, not half days as sometimes things happen that you have no control over.

Lloyd
                Blue's Yard FX
                Camrose, AB

Comment

How did you end up pulling out the shrubs?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How did you end up pulling out the shrubs?
                    We slowly dug around them with a shovel until we could loosen up the roots enough to pull them out. Which is why I miscalculated the time, took longer than I expected as we ran into some tough ones.

Lloyd
                    Blue's Yard Fx
                    Camrose, AB

Comment

works look clean and nice but it looks sad a little of planting was missing anyhow its fine.

Comment

works look clean and nice but it looks sad a little of planting was missing anyhow its fine.
                        Thanks.

That was exactly what the client asked for, I personally would have added a little more as well. She added some potters in a few places for annuals, maybe explained why she only wanted so much.

Lloyd
                        Blue's Yard FX
                        Camrose, AB

Comment

Thanks.

That was exactly what the client asked for, I personally would have added a little more as well. She added some potters in a few places for annuals, maybe explained why she only wanted so much.

Lloyd
                          Blue's Yard FX
                          Camrose, AB
                          in that case no further discussion the client is always right looks good, good work.

Comment

Her son is going to work for me this summer
                            Funny you should say that = last fall I did a job for a lady that liked what I did for her so much that she wanted her son to work for me she called me several times over the fall/winter leaving messages about her son.

She called again two days ago he started working for me today...

Comment

Funny you should say that = last fall I did a job for a lady that liked what I did for her so much that she wanted her son to work for me she called me several times over the fall/winter leaving messages about her son.

She called again two days ago he started working for me today...
                              Let me know how it works out. I'd be interested in knowing if there was any issues that arrived.

Lloyd
                              Blue's Yard FX
                              Camrose, AB

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X