No announcement yet.

Pushing a little snow video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great video man, i know its small, but i use a Ranger to plow, by far the best truck ive ever used! no need to spend the money for an f150, when mine does the same thing.
    Kyle Wyman
    Owner/Operator
    North Country Landscapes, LLC
    sigpic
    YOUR Hometown lawn care professionals, delivering Fast, Friendly & Professional Services!

Comment

This is my first time out in my ram 3500 dump with 9' Fisher (it's a little bigger than the bronco w/7'6") The Cummins pushes great and in 14 hours burned about 1/2 a tank (15 gallons or so)
      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JvitFlQOUxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Nice Vid what did you use to make that video?

Comment

great video man, i know its small, but i use a Ranger to plow, by far the best truck ive ever used! no need to spend the money for an f150, when mine does the same thing.
        On driveways I would think a ranger would be GREAT easy to move around just add a little weight in the back and your good to go.

I used a dashboard cam that I leave recording all the time because of M******* drivers and "people" walking out in front of the truck trying to get hit
        I think this is the same as I have on ebay

$30 cam + $20 32gb card

Comment

Nice job Love the Wipers in hyper speed
          The Lawn Care Artist Formerly known as "Ducke"

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X