Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing off my skillz

Hehehe

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SmKcER0YUMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For some reason when I saw this title, I thought you were going to be singing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pGL2rytTraA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

For some reason when I saw this title, I thought you were going to be singing.

I love that song... Brings back a good memory.

I passed out after a night of partying, curled up underneath a kitchen table; before I passed out I was apparently trying to open canned corn with my friends glasses. He was mad, but I told him I'd share the corn if he'd stop getting in my way.

I never opened the can of corn, and my friends glasses have yet to be found.

Comment

Lol I heard something bout a truck by kip moore on your radio. Country rocks
        Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

I never opened the can of corn, and my friends glasses have yet to be found.
          HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA It makes you wonder!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

He aint heavy, he's just my horse

Comment

When you dress like a character from Braveheart, you can pretty much pick up anything you want.

William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
              X