No announcement yet.

Skid Steer Loader Has Arrived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great skid man, looks awesome! I know you'll take good care of that brand new machine.
    You know I will take care of it..because one day this will be yours, my Brotha!
    08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
    05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
    4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
    3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
    1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
    20' Enclosed trailer
    18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
    2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Dude you should get a protech snow plow on that thing. Then it will be bad A$$ when it comes to 15 inches of snow
      Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

Get a protech Make it look like a bad a$$ to plow with here is a picture of how cool it will look. 2 get a logo on the side of it
        Attached Files
        Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

Get a protech Make it look like a bad a$$ to plow with here is a picture of how cool it will look. 2 get a logo on the side of it

Here is what I was looking @ next season, since this company is literally 5 miles from my front door. I am all tapped out of $$$ to keep spending on more equipment right now. Kage Snow Plow & Pusher
          3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
          1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
          20' Enclosed trailer
          2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

That is very interesting.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T4Wi-jXgvsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Nice ride

Very nice machine, I went with a T110 which is tracked but I do not have the snow you get either up here in Edmonton, Alberta, more a light snow of 4" on top of a sheet of ice.

That bobcat will do well for you and is nice and manoverable in tight areas as well compared to some tractors.

I use mine for snow removal, horse paddock cleaning, and run an alpaca ranch so toss 1,000 pound bales with it as well. You see pretty much see skid steers and front loaders doing the commercial and industrial properties here, rarely a plow truck or tractor.

Comment

Very nice machine, I went with a T110 which is tracked but I do not have the snow you get either up here in Edmonton, Alberta, more a light snow of 4" on top of a sheet of ice.

That bobcat will do well for you and is nice and manoverable in tight areas as well compared to some tractors.

I use mine for snow removal, horse paddock cleaning, and run an alpaca ranch so toss 1,000 pound bales with it as well. You see pretty much see skid steers and front loaders doing the commercial and industrial properties here, rarely a plow truck or tractor.
                I gotta say I love it! No regrets with this purchase, just need more snow!
                3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                20' Enclosed trailer
                2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

A Kage would be super slick on that machine! Will you be hauling it site to site ?

Comment

A Kage would be super slick on that machine! Will you be hauling it site to site ?
                    I know that is right.
                    If this were next winter season(and I had these attachments), I could actually commute from site to site with no trailer. I do have a trailer, but this would be the ideal situation.
                    3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                    1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                    20' Enclosed trailer
                    2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Working...
                    X